Table of Contents
- What is a cookie?
- What cookies do we use?
- Third-party cookies on the sites
- How you can control cookies on our sites
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer or on your mobile device from our servers. They are widely used in order to make websites and cloud-based services work in a better, more efficient way. For example, they can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website or cloud-based service more convenient (e.g., by allowing you to enter a password less frequently or remembering your user preferences). Taken alone, cookies do not personally identify you – rather, they merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO by filling out a web form or you have previously identified yourself to us, you remain anonymous.
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Sites. They are used to facilitate our log-in process, authenticate users, and enable you to navigate the Sites and to use their features. They are also used by our customer service team for in product messaging and analytics. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide certain products, services or features, and the Sites may not perform as smoothly for you as we would like. Because strictly necessary cookies are essential to operate our products on the Sites, if you choose to use a product on our Sites, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
3. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ON THE SITES
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is an ad management and ad serving technology. Google Analytics places cookies on the Sites so that we can record how many signups and leads originated from our marketing activity. For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Bing – Bing, Microsoft’s search and advertising network, is used by the Sites for advertising, display ads and retargeting. For more information on Microsoft’s cookie practices, please visit: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/PrivacyStatement
- Twitter – Twitter is used by the Sites for advertising, display ads and retargeting. For more information on Twitter’s cookie practices, please visit: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- SurveyMonkey – SurveyMonkey is an online survey platform that TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO uses occasionally to collect participants’ opinions and feedback. For more information on SurveyMonkey’s privacy policies, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/?ut_source=footer
- YouTube – YouTube is a video-sharing website that enables users to upload, view and share videos. The TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO website contains embedded videos and/or directs users to the YouTube site. The videos shown on TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO channel include those that include events, testimonials, and employees of TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO and its related companies. Whenever a YouTube video is played or a still frame of a video is shown on our web site, a communication connection will be established with the corresponding YouTube server to exchange various data. These include the IP address of your computer, as well as previously stored cookies and information stored during previous contacts with YouTube. If no data has been stored before, the service will set an initial cookie on your computer. Whenever you contact a YouTube service, that service will also receive information about your YouTube account, in case you have one. When you interact with the video (e. g., by clicking the start, pause or stop button), details about these interactions will also be transmitted to the provider. You can terminate the data processing session by visiting a page that has no video content and deleting all cookies from your computer. Further information about YouTube’s data processing and data protection policies is available at https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
4. HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES ON OUR SITES
If you want to control the cookies that are placed on your computer, phone or other device, you could view cookies stored on your hard drive, choose whether or not to permit cookies to be set by default by changing browser settings as provided in this Section, or delete the cookies stored on your hard drive. Please be aware, however, that your decision to control cookies may affect your experience of our Sites – you may not be able to access all or parts of those Sites. Turning cookies off, for instance, will prevent you from registering for, signing in to, and using many of the services on our Sites.The main Web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings directly through their sites. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
- Safari: docs.info.apple.com/article.html
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
For information on how to use the browser of your mobile device to amend cookie settings, you will need to refer to your mobile device manual.
The following third-party links contain additional information about cookies and other helpful information on your ability to control what cookies apply to you. Please note, however, that these links will take you to third party sites over which TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO has no control:
- Offers comprehensive information on how to amend the settings of a wide variety of browsers, details on how to delete cookies from your computer, and more general information about cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
- Offers information about third-party cookies generated by advertisers and how to turn them off by going to the International Advertising Bureau’s consumer site: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
- Offers a comprehensive listing of opt-outs for advertising platforms; however, note that there are many more networks listed on this site than those used by TBNEST GLOBAL FZCO and our Sites: www.networkadvertising.org